Baptist Care SA: Upcoming Events and Workshops
Friendship Program Training
- Do you enjoy meeting new people?
- Do you like learning about other cultures?
- Are you interested in supporting a new arrival (refugee or asylum seeker) to settle in South Australia?
Baptist Care SA’s Friendship Program supports refugees and asylum seekers to make a new life in SA by matching them to a local friend.
The next training session for volunteers will take place on Monday 17 June and Monday 24 June, 6 – 8.30pm at Enfield Baptist Church.
For more information, please contact Bryan Hughes 8118 5228 or firstname.lastname@example.org
‘My Choices’ Workshop – Hosted by King’s Baptist & Clovercrest Baptist Church
If something were to happen to you today, are you practically prepared for someone to manage your affairs and ensure your care preferences are fulfilled? If not, this ‘My Choices’ workshop will help you think through your personal choices and what practical preparations you can make to facilitate quality support at the end of life.
This ‘My Choices’ workshop covers:
1. How to use the ‘My Choices’ guide
2. Documenting your preferences
3. Having the conversation
4. Managing your health and care needs
5. Considering the end of life
WEDNESDAY 29 MAY, 10am – 12.30pm Clovercrest Baptist Church
For more information email email@example.com