Belonging Together on Earth – new resource for churches!
With a focus on people living with disability and their carers the fifth in the ‘On Earth’ Biblical Justice series will be available for churches for use during Baptist Care SA month in August and beyond.
‘Belonging Together on Earth’ and provides:
- Background – to be used for sermon research, and notes for small group exploration on the topic
- Sermon guide – assists the preacher to construct their sermon.
- Discussion Guide – useful for small group study or a larger workshop
- Prayer Card – can be printed out (or ask Baptist Care SA for printed copies) and distributed to every person in your church/home group.
‘Belonging Together’ Workshop
The ‘Belonging Together’ workshop further explores a theology of inclusion with Rev Scott Higgins and provides practical examples of how this can be worked out well within local churches. It includes the launch of the:
- ‘Belonging Together On Earth’ resource
- 10 practical guides for inclusion of people with disability for churches
When: Wednesday 3 July, 1pm to 4pm
Where: West Beach Community Church (formerly West Beach Baptist Church), 614 Burbridge Rd, West Beach
Printed resources will be available for those who register and attend.
Click here to register via Eventbrite
On Earth as it is in Heaven – FREE resource
If your church or small group is yet to engage with this informative and though-provoking resource, why not take a look on the Baptist Care SA website.
Let us help you make this happen – need a guest speaker, someone to preach or to run a workshop in your church? Contact E: email@example.com or call M: 0427 784 745
Belonging Together on Earth and On Earth as it is in Heaven are provided by Baptist Care SA in conjunction with Baptist Churches of SA.