For prayer – February and March
11 – 19 FEBRUARY
- Pray that Christian leaders will be inspired by the CMA Ministry Governance Seminar in Adelaide on 18 February featuring a key note address by Dr Gary Hoag.
- Global Interaction: Thank God for the exciting Ciyawo-English dictionary launch in Malawi recently with Dr Ian Dicks, local Yawo chiefs and government.
- Pray for good season-opening rains for those on the land.
- Global Interaction: Pray that Catherine’s home will be filled with the Spirit of God as language nurturers and Khmer team members meet to learn together.
20 – 28 FEBRUARY
- West Beach: Praise God for the good numbers of visitors at Sunday am services; some live locally and are coming back! May the Lord encourage them to become His followers.
- Global Interaction: Pray for Luke & Rachel’s patience as they continue with Cultural and Language learning, that they will develop good relationships in Cambodia.
- Pray for Ms Janine Lenigas (Enfield Baptist) as she takes up an exciting new role as Executive Leader – Service Development at Baptist Care SA.
- Pray that people will be raised up through our churches to serve as members of various State and National Boards.
1 – 10 MARCH
- Pray for the growth of Baptist Care SA’s Community Food Hub, giving the needy the opportunity to shop for cheaper food, etc.
- Global Interaction: Pray for the Ban Luang and Ban Sra faith communities in Thailand – that their leaders will be filled with the Holy Spirit as they are examples to others in the community.
- Pray for the multi-million $ upgrade at Mylor Adventure Camp. Pray that the construction works proceed safely and efficiently, that God will bless all involved in the project and that our clients utilizing the campsite during the construction works will be empathetic to the works undertaken.
- Pray that vulnerable children and marginalised young people living under SA State Guardianship (3,695 living in out-of-home care; 3,402 on care and protection orders in June 2018) will find hope and encouragement in nurturing home-like environments.
11 – 20 MARCH
- Pray for encouragement of Baptist Care SA’s managers and staff in country regions.
- Salisbury: Pray for the church to grow and be effective in evangelism & making disciples.
- Global Interaction: Pray for David and Susie, that God will open doors to churches and individuals to join their partnership team as they prepare to serve in Malawi.
21 – 31 MARCH
- Pray that the Lord will go ahead of Baptist Care SA as we seek to support vulnerable people along Transition Pathways from Adversity to Opportunity.
- Pray for the
President, DrKaren Walker.
- Global Interaction: Thank God for the recent opportunity for Deb & Rob to have people in their home to teach/share about Christmas.
1 – 7 APRIL
- Pray for the Lord’s leading in further exploratory dialogue between local churches and Baptist Care SA as they seek to respond to the needs of disadvantaged people and strive for more connected communities.
- Pray for Hoa’s ministry and health.