For Prayer – June and July 2019
- West Beach: Pray for our new Lead Pastor Mick Barrett – may he be guided by the Lord in his ministry with us, especially for the West Beach people who need to hear the Gospel.
- Global Interaction: Pray for the national office and search committee as they look for a new General Director.
- Pray for young people from Baptist Care SA’s Inner Southern Youth Homelessness Service engaging with Blackwood Hills Baptist young people via Get Out project.
- Pray for children with trauma who have no sense of safety, thus no sense of belonging.
- Global Interaction: Please thank God for the home that He has provided for Luke and Rachel. Pray for the health of this family.
- 20th – Prayer day for the accreditation candidates, currently Nathan Randall (Aldinga Bay), Mang Cung (Adelaide Chin), Michael Thompson (Flinders St), Mick Barrett (West Beach), Michelle Stevens (Clovercrest) and Mike Harris (Rostrevor).
- Global Interaction: Praise God for the work that Ian and his team have completed through the English-Ciyawo dictionary. Pray for the ongoing work on the Ciyawo-English dictionary, for unity in the team working together.
- 25th – Please pray for our young adults on our discipleship night with Patricia Weerakoon, Christian Sexologist, as she speaks into today’s culture.
- 27th – Journey Seminar on Mental Health, a key day for ongoing training and professional development of our pastors.
- 28-30th Growing Together in Marriage at Barossa Weintal Resort, Tanunda. Pray.
- Global Interaction: Continue to praise God for those asking questions and searching out Jesus in Thailand. Pray that God’s Spirit will reveal Himself to these people, that He will give to Dema and Carolyn the words to support these new seekers.
- Pray for Hoa and Hien’s ministry in Vietnam, that the construction of the Grace Family Home is progressing.
- Global Interaction: Pray for Catherine, for wisdom and compassion from God, as she journeys with a lady who is questioning fate, destiny and karma within her family relationships.
- 6-8th M&M Kids Camp at Mylor.
- Salisbury: Pray for the church to grow and be effective in evangelism & making disciples.
- Global Interaction: Pray for David and Susie, that God will open doors for them as they continue to grow their partnership team, that He will continue to prepare the hearts/heads of their family as they prepare to serve in Malawi.
- Global Interaction: Pray for state office staff, Jane and David, that they would continue to seek God, that He would guide them in their work to support the SA/NT cross-cultural staff.
- Pray for the Baptist Care SA Collaborative Community Project rolling out as planned with good outcomes for people.
- Pray for the President, Dr Karen Walker.
- Global Interaction: Thank God for Rob and Deb’s visas for this year. Pray for ongoing safety for them and the team as they are out on the busy Cambodia roads.
- 7- 8th – Pastors Conference, an important time to get all our pastors and their ministry teams for encouragement/equipping.
- Pray for Mike Mills and staff.
- Pray for our pastors.