For Prayer – September & October 2019
- 5-6 Recognised Pastors’ Intensive – pray for those attending and presenting.
- 9-11 Converge – leaders of our movement joining with other
- Baptist leaders from across Australia in Canberra, meeting with MPs and Senators. Pray for fruitful conversation and advocacy with our elected leaders.
- Pray for Baptist Churches working on Collaborative Community Projects with Baptist Care SA to enrich the lives of disadvantaged people.
- GIA: Rejoice with Dema and Carolyn that Grace and Daniel have done very well in their Thai. studies and other activities.
- Pray for Hoa and Hien’s ministry in Vietnam, that they will now have their own home.
- GIA: Pray for Catherine that God will encourage her as she seeks to build relationships and share Jesus in Cambodia.
- Pray for insight for Churches participating in the Connections Workshops that focus upon inclusion of people living with disabilities.
- Salisbury: For the church to grow and be effective in evangelism & making disciples.
- 20 Baptist Youth Gathering South – great outreach opportunity. Pray that young people will invite friends and begin a journey of faith.
- GIA: Pray for David and Susie, that their partnership team will grow as they prepare to serve in Malawi.
- 25 Marketplace Leaders’ Journey Seminar – pray for leaders in the workplace from across our movement.
- GIA: Pray for state office staff, Jane and David, that they would continue to seek God, that He would guide them in their work to support the SA/NT cross-cultural staff.
- Pray that our Lord will continue to raise up faithful and wise people who can further strengthen leadership and governance across the Baptist Movement.
- Pray for the President, Dr Karen Walker.
- GIA: Pray that the national office and search committee has appointed a new General Director.
- 11-13 Surrender Conference – Baptist Churches SA are a key supporting partner.
- Pray for Mike Mills and staff. *Pray for our pastors.